rosauers grocery bought hank’s ???

PAL

Re: rosauers grocery bought hank’s ???

Post by PAL »

I Googled them and yes, seem to be decent. History is interesting. URM may be the parent company. I thought, Prices. Prices have been good at Hanks.
Thriftway's prices are a bit higher. There is competition. I know many of theWinthrop residents that I know come down to Hanks to shop.
Pearl Cherrington
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

The Rosauers in both Colville and Kalispell and Libby are all pretty decent grocery stores.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

I heard the same, yesterday.

I hope Rosauers doesnt mess with the set-up too much - we have been lucky with the great mix of products and the nice staff! Rosauers would be stupid to change anything.

Best wishes to Hank and Judy!
PAL

Post by PAL »

Ah ha. So that could be what a checker meant, checking me out the other day. He said thanks for shopping at Hank's soon to be something else.
If that is the case, I hope we can get the same products and great service. We order cases and bulk goods, so hope we can still do that.
Hmm, will the animals go away? And here I thought Jackson would be inheriting the store.
But, I know, we really don't know anything until we know. I was told the news will be in next week's paper, however.
Pearl Cherrington
pasayten

rosauers grocery bought hank’s ???

Post by pasayten »

That is the rumor going around…. If true, glad to see Hank and wife get to enjoy retirement…. 🥰🥰👍👍😇😇
pasayten
Ray Peterson